Monday, May 11, 2015

Chic or Cheap?

So I'm really excited to announce we finally picked out our furniture for our bedroom and living room!!! Can't wait for it to be delivered and I can accent everything and put my vision all together!!! I know it's going to be fabulous and I can't wait to show it off...although I must still wait for the delivery to come the only thing that is really left is to get my accent tables and coffee table and still thinking about placing a rug onto of another rug...don't know if that will look chic or cheap? Please let me know what you think of this idea I can use some help!!! :)

I have seen this done in so many different ways and was just actually thinking abut putting a shaggy throw rug down to make it look more like "Beach Cottage" but I haven't thought still to doing this!! I have seen some pics on line but don't know what it will look like I guess until we actually get our living room set together and tables placed where I want them, (I still have to look for them too!!).