Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Great Sales going on!!!








Today Ava and I went out before the temp. hit hot as hell!!! I must say got the Teachers and Aids done and brought stuff to cook tonight for dinner.  Hobby Lobby and Target are the most practical places to go when you need to a teacher gift or para gift! This tub top dress is from Old Navy, love it too and I can't believe it still fits after 2 years!! I can still rock it so excited!! Just picked up this necklace and hoop earrings at New York & Company. They have been having 50% off the entire store!! Love it!!! Just an FYI for all you shoppers out there!! Gotta love the sales! Old Navy is also having a big sale on line 30% off, and Gap as well!!! Hurry up everyone go shopping to get those deals before everything is gone!! 

My Ava is a gap girl and children's place girl today! She has her denim sparkle skirt on with her Gap house printed blouse and her sandals are from Osh Gosh and the still don't fit perfect but the fit better than the white Gap ones Dan brought for her.  I cannot believe Friday she will be 4 months already! It feels like time is flying way to fast with her I don't remember Jayden growing up so fast, I have to slow her down a bit, but don't know how! She doesn't like the baby food anymore so when I go to the dr. on the first for her monthly check up I will see what she says! Well hope everyone has a great rest of the week & if you are going to the stores for the sales Happy Shopping!!

xoxo
Donna