Sunday, May 18, 2014

Baby Summer Essentials


Summer Essentials for Baby

I just have to say Ava will be 3 months in 3 days and I will be blogging about that too, but first I came across some of these essentielas i feel like every baby needs for summer, and although Jayden is not a baby, he needs these as well!!! I always use the Coppertone WaterbBabies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 on Jayden and it seems to work for him, he tans without burning. I am trying something new this summer. The Babyganics Insect Repellant without Deet. And I am also trying the Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 60 and I also  have the cute Ralph Lauren Polo Sneakers for Jayden, I think they are so adorable and for Ava I brought the Baby Gap Sandals in white. My sister brought her the Gymboree Bow sunhat in coral, so i brought her the matching Tulle Rosette Dot Swimsuit and a loop-Terry Swim Cover-Up. Love these and of corse had to get Jayden the same colors. The Cotton Pique Polo, in that hot pink/coral is so hoot, and  paired it with the Playjam shorts in Fresh praline, such a great combo to go with his Polo Sneakers. and his little cabanna Straw hat

XOXOXOXO

~Donna~

Baby Summer Essentials