3 month Baby Essentials
These are my 3 month baby essentials I will be using and have ready, especially the teething supplies!
- The Exersaucer Double Fun - Pink Bumbly has an activity matt that I put Ava on and she can reach for the toys and listen to the music, I absolutely love this!
- Sassy Ring O Links are so cute and colorful to hang on the car seat or the swing so Ava can reach for them and when she start to teeth she can bite them because they have bumps on them to sooth her gums.
- This Nuk Baby Tooth & Gum Cleanser is perfect i used it on Jayden when he was 3 months until he started teething and also LOVE LOVE LOVE This as well.
- Baby Orajel Teething Swabs are great so you are not using too much of the gel or they can't choke on it. They just rub on the gums and that's it!
- Mary Meyer Wubbanub Plush Pacifier, Cutsie Caterpillar with Soothie Pacifier, Pink/Purple, 0-3 Months is a really cute way of NOT Losing your binki. I love it and it is like having a friend hold it in your mouth and she is not alone!