Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What should I put in your Diaper Bag?......Checklist

It seems like that is the day old question. What do we need in our diaper bags? Well, when I first had Jayden I had everything in there including the kitchen sink. now I can't do that because I have to still put some of Jayden's items in there as well so I am not taking 2 bags with me, plus my items. 
So to answer the question...what I put in my diaper bag is as follows:


  • Diapers (of course)
  • wipes
  • extra set of clothes/PJ's
  • diaper rash cream
  • Tylenol (if sick)
  • bib/Burp cloth
  • formula
  • Bottles



So that is for Ava, and then I usually put in Jayden's items as well...(i.e...Epy-pen, set of underwear and set of clothes as well). My wallet and lip gloss and make-up. Not a lot goes into thinking about it. This is my Thirty-One Bag, it's not a "Diaper Bag" per say, but it is a tote and in order for me to fit everything in it, I needed it to be a little bigger than the norm. I love it and the best part of it all is that my sister is a consultant for Thirty One Gifts and I can order at anytime...Love this!!! 

I ordered the 2 pack make up case as well and use the smaller one for my lip gloss, face powder, tissues, etc. The bigger one i haven't used yet but I know this summer I will be, also the bigger one has a plastic covering inside so if you spill something easy clean up! Gotta Love it!!


XOXO
Happy Blogging!!