Sunday, April 13, 2014

Product Review: Groove Book

Do we all not like taking pictures?  Selfies, baby pictures, and so on?  Since having Ava, I have been taking pictures non-stop of her and  I always have of Jayden so I am please to say I am obsessed with Groove Book. It’s a downloadable app for your ipad, iphone, & android. Whatever pics you take on your device, you can get on a monthly basis all the pics just upload whatever pics you want and then at the end of the close date close out the book for that month and they will automatically ship your pics to you.  The people that created this app were on Shark Tank. This is such a great app to have on any one of your devices. I am forever taking pictures and I will never have the time to go to the store to "develop"  pictures like they used to do back in the day. No one really uses a camera anymore anyway, everyone has a smart phone and downloads and uploads pics from their phones so I would suggest this app to download and enjoy!!!