Friday, February 8, 2013

About Me













Hi! Welcome to my blog!

My name is Donna, and Trendy, Stylish & Very Chic is my personal blog about fashion, DIY, beauty, and my personal life. 

I live in New Jersey with my FiancĂ©, Dan, our son, Jayden (4) and our newborn daughter, Ava Marie. Dan and I have been the best friends since 2005, and became a couple soon after our son was born in 2009, and have been together ever since. Ave was born in February 2014. 

I first started this blog to help share my thoughts, whether it's beauty and fashion related, or something more personal. I have wanted to blog for a long time now, and finally I am getting around to do so. I think by me sharing my fashion tips I can help other woman see themselves as others see them. 

I want to share with you my style of fashion, beauty, DIY, and so much more. I will even let you know where I brought my clothes, accessories, or anything else that will be on my blog.  I also want to share with you my life and trials that I will be going through, as a mother, and soon to be wife. 

I want to say Thank you all for reading and thank you all for the support I receive in starting this blog, with my readers I would not be here. So Have Funn reading about my crazy life and enjoy the ride!